GP College Entertainment is accepting new talent through online submissions ONLY. Please refrain from mailing any unsolicited materials to our office unless specifically requested to do so.
- A clear professionally edited video of at least 5-8 minutes of clean COLLEGE APPROPRIATE MATERIAL (please put your strongest material in the first 90 seconds)
- Current Biography (200 words max)
- Two (2) high-resolution photos
- Any past or currently booked college gigs
- Three (3) copies of any additional materials, including performance reviews.
- One (1) copy or materials indicating a presence in media
If you would like to know if we received your materials, feel free to email us 2-4 weeks after sending your materials. Please DO NOT CALL to follow up. Due to the number of clients we represent, taking calls would prohibit us from providing high-quality customer service to our customers and current client roster. If we are interested after we have reviewed your promotional materials, we will contact you.
Please Note: A new artist to the college market should anticipate that it takes at least a year to begin building momentum. success does not occur immediately. We encourage our performers to understand both the cost (financial and mental) of being active in the college market, so please,be patient and set realistic expectations.
Conferences we attend/Associations we belong to:
National Association for Campus Activities (NACA), Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities (APCA), National Orientation Directors Association (NODA), Association of College Unions (ACUI), National Council of Race and Ethnicity (NCORE), CUSP and AFLV.